Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Life in Delaware

"How is life in Delaware? Do you like life here in states more than India?"
No place could be better than ur homeland…. I do like the ppl here.. their attitude and concern that they have about their SAFETY n SECURITY. I do appreciate the concern these ppl have on these issues but some times it gets funny…
For me the India is my homeland and this country always remains to me just a foreign land, and so I love more to be in India (especially Jamshedpur) than in any other place.
Though I do not deny the fact that, India lies much behind this country in Tech, security.. etc etc but then we have the best culture. Some people may not agree to this view of mine as they may have found this place to be the best place on earth and may have forgotten their origin and so would like saying India is a shit place….. but again those are just views… so guys no concerns n no hard feelings… just pour on ur views!!

No comments: