Friday, November 12, 2004

Beginning of winter in US

The temperature here has started to fall rapidly going as low as -2 degrees Celsius at night.
It’s just the start of winter here and it will get worse by Dec-Jan. It’s been raining whole day today here and the cold breeze is piercing through the jacket and making the whole body freeze.
The worst part of the winter season here is that you can’t go out much because of the cold and the snow outside and you have to just spend your days locked in the four walls. The fall season was really good…. had a lot of tour and have uploaded some good photos of that season in my album.
Just waiting to see the first snow fall here, it would be a nice experience. I remember how I had played with snow balls and almost gone mad seeing snow all over the land, when my parents took me to Kashmir when I was just about 6 years old. After that I did not had the chance to see such place….. huh! Well will be uploading the snaps soon as I capture some…..

No comments: