Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Monopolising the DoP

I stumbled across this news today and stumbled further as I read it. It sounded funny in the beginning and I laughed my heart out at the imagination of Mr. Shakeel Ahmad, Minister of State for IT and Telecom, as I read the complete post.
At the end of the post I was trying to find out something that would say “April Fool” or something…. Then I realized, no it’s not April yet and the guy is serious in getting this Law passed and deforming the already deformed structure of Indian Postal Services.

Instead of utilizing his thought (I will not say thoughtS, for he doesn’t seem to have much) in reforming the DoP by ensuring the ‘Reliability’ and ‘Speed’ of postal delivery by DoP, this man is trying to create a monopoly market that too in this century when the entire world is asking for free market free competition. This man sounds as if he is still living in the 18th century.

GOD SAVE INDIA!!!

No comments: