Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Mind against the Body.... (continued)

Read a post on Piyush's blog "Mind against the body", the entire plot was too inspiring.
Inspiration - yes, that is the driving force that keeps you working on a boring project the result of which would be out at what extent of time you are not sure of.
Well anyway I got highly inspired by his post and restarted to work out in the gym and burn my fat. Each day my mind had to beat my reluctant body to make me go to the gym.
After about a week the things seemed smooth, my body got accustomed to my rudeness and it seemed there would not be any more battle between My Mind and My Body. But life is not so easy; the trouble comes when you begin to think that the things have settled down. The killing winter came in for the support of My Body and forced My Mind to drag himself into the battle again. But this time the poor chap gave up to the rudeness of the freezing cold. Each time I step out of the door, the chilling breeze and the freezing cold forces me to get back inside the house and leave the task for the next day, but the next day will never come I know.
Today is the second day that I did not go for gym and I am sure the saga will continue till summer approaches.

No comments: