Thursday, March 03, 2005

Internet Spamming

There is a new kind of spamming taking hold of the net world, that's the "Employee Referrals for Jobs". Yes, I receive them almost daily from some friends in some company in some part of India. I receive those Spams (if I am allowed to use that word now) even from my colleagues who has my yahoo mail id in their address book and unknowingly they put my name also in the 'CC' list. Also I receive the same referral Spam from multiple friends working in the same company. I get into dilemma sometime as to whom I should respond back if I have a guy to be referred to, and whom should I help to be the lucky winner of referral award :-?

1 comment:

Eric Yoon said...

Sounds like a healthy problem to have. Perhaps you might consider asking your colleagues to use JobThread (http://www.jobthread.com) to share their reward for your referral.