Wednesday, August 31, 2005

On Gaurav's Response 2

Since Gaurav does not keeps his Comments section Open to ALL, I have to reply to his message here.
Well to my response, Gaurav gives an example of “woman wearing a lot of jewellery on a deserted street and getting robbed” and tweaked his words nicely in his favour to say that “she wanted the jewellery to be stolen”. No one will definitely want herself to be robbed, but had she been more careful with not flaunting her jewellary to strangers on a deserted street, she could have avoided the theft. So this means she was partially responsible for her loss.
Now for the conclusion of our original argument, lets replace “jewellary” with “butts/cleavage or what ever you like in girls, that seduces you :) “ and you will know that if they flaunt it they will get looted(teased). They can avoid being looted(teased) simply by hiding their assets.

Now about Valmiki or Vishwamitra, I don’t care whoever it was. All I wanted was to make my point and Gaurav got that correctly.

I am not standing with men who favours “eve-teasing” or “molesting” or against women who get victimized. All I want to convey is that with little understanding and care we can avoid these things from happening. I agree that this will not eradicate the issue completely, but this will definitely bring the percentage down.

Those who have seen AITRAAZ starring Akshay, Kareena and Pryinka, then you will know what exactly I am trying to convey. And for the reader’s info this hindi movie was inspired from a real life incident

No comments: